This project is read-only.

Discussions under Developer Forum

RelateQuery and Intersects got different results?

first post: wangdun686 wrote: HI,Everyone: I want to do insection search on my shp. I used ...

How to display shapefiles in a web application from sql server 2008 using SharpMap

first post: skylokay wrote: Hi all, I've been trying to display shapefiles in my web applicatio...

latest post: Sankoo wrote: Hi!Check your uploadad shape file format.- Your geometry column is ...

Import shape file fais

first post: joeller wrote: Just installed MSSQLSpatial and tried to do an import of several sh...

latest post: zouyu01 wrote: C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\MsSqlSpatial>msscmd ...

Issue with query using ST.[Contains]

first post: xpding wrote: Hi,I am new to Spatial database and MsSqlSpatial. I have been follo...

latest post: xpding wrote: After reprojected the shp file to SRID 4326 and imported the data, ...

geoserver with MsSqlSpatial

first post: mr_e_mann wrote: OK, I'm stumped. I've deployed MsSqlSpatial to my SQL Server 2005 ...

ST.[IsWithinDistance] - help

first post: raihaniqbal wrote: Hi,Firstly, I would like to thank the team for such a great tool bu...

latest post: johndiss wrote: Hi, the unit is variable - it is whatever unit the data is usually ...

Efficiently creating and querying complex polygons

first post: garibaldi wrote: Hi,I've been investigating using MsSqlSpatial to store large number...

latest post: johndiss wrote: Hi garibaldi, it sounds like you are just trying to query with arbi...

Upgrade the assembly with a new function problem: Cannot find the object "dbo.T" because it does not exist or you do not have permissions.

first post: stevengong wrote: Hi everyone,I created a new function A in the MsSqlSpatial assembly...

latest post: johndiss wrote: Hi Steven, it means there is a reference to an object in the "dbo" ...

InvalidCastExceptions on all queries using the latest Build

first post: Blackhawk_andrewr wrote: Hi, I have been using V1.1 for the last year and have built the new...

latest post: johndiss wrote: Hi Blackhawk_andrewr - the data type of the oid column should now b...

deploy failed

first post: hauraki wrote: Hello,Got this error when I try to deploy MsSqlSpatial on my server...