This project is read-only.

Discussions under Project Management Forum

RelateQuery and Intersects got different results?

first post: wangdun686 wrote: HI,Everyone: I want to do insection search on my shp. I used ...

Issue with query using ST.[Contains]

first post: xpding wrote: Hi,I am new to Spatial database and MsSqlSpatial. I have been follo...

latest post: xpding wrote: After reprojected the shp file to SRID 4326 and imported the data, ...

ST.PointN Vs ST.NPoint

first post: belame wrote: Hello, I have to find if a given set of latitude and longitude i...

latest post: thejamie wrote: ST.Point appears to be the correct sp to use to create a lonlat poi...

calculate sphere distance

first post: skyhjgu wrote: test env: srid = 50000, srtext = PROJCS"Mercator Spheric", GEOGCS...

latest post: johndiss wrote: Hi akovar, you may find http://www.spatialreference.org/ useful. Wr...

Cannot find the asymmetric key 'MsSqlSpatialLibraryKey'

first post: StevenGong wrote: Hi,I have a new function added into the project version mssqlspatia...

latest post: johndiss wrote: Hi Steven, make sure the assembly has been signed and you are deplo...

Shapefile Output?

first post: Bochenek137 wrote: There's been talk about adding shapefile export as a function of MS...

latest post: JohnDiss wrote: Hi Rob, I agree it would be a useful feature but there are workarou...

Documentation and Help Files

first post: TankFish wrote: Hi, Does anyone know of any descent help files and documentati...

latest post: TankFish wrote: Fair enough. But mine was not the only post that was not getting re...

64 bit

first post: parkinsa wrote: Hi quick question: does MsSqlSpatial work in a 64 bit environme...

latest post: jncoign wrote: Any updates on this one. We have a system that periodically hang...

Help file required

first post: Sumeet wrote: Hi, I am searching for help file which contains the details of fun...

latest post: SharpGIS wrote: Since they are based on a standard, you should be able to use Micro...

Documentation

first post: SMeldrum wrote: I see references to documentation in some of the forum comments. Is...

latest post: eduardopk wrote: Hi, I have published this "new" doc at http://anthologis.com/20...