This project is read-only.

Discussions under User Forum

RelateQuery and Intersects got different results?

first post: wangdun686 wrote: HI,Everyone: I want to do insection search on my shp. I used ...

Does MsSQLSaptial support to import shp remotely?

first post: wangdun686 wrote: Hi,EveryOne: I want to import my shp into another Pc in my LAN...

How to display shapefiles in a web application from sql server 2008 using SharpMap

first post: skylokay wrote: Hi all, I've been trying to display shapefiles in my web applicatio...

latest post: Sankoo wrote: Hi!Check your uploadad shape file format.- Your geometry column is ...

FilterQuery does not work on "View"

first post: dylanparry wrote: Hi, I've created a view in my database so that I can join two t...

latest post: ahtsair wrote: Hi, did you solve it ? Thanks a lot!

how to dispaly shapefile from sqlserver 2005 using sharpmap

first post: sheikh wrote: I have imported data from shapefile into ms sql server 2005 and now...

latest post: youngchow wrote: HI,everyone.I am a GIS student come from Shanghai,China.I have imp...

Project still alive

first post: dylanparry wrote: Hi,It's been a while since anything happened on this project, and t...

Issue with query using ST.[Contains]

first post: xpding wrote: Hi,I am new to Spatial database and MsSqlSpatial. I have been follo...

latest post: xpding wrote: After reprojected the shp file to SRID 4326 and imported the data, ...

geoserver with MsSqlSpatial

first post: mr_e_mann wrote: OK, I'm stumped. I've deployed MsSqlSpatial to my SQL Server 2005 ...

ST.[IsWithinDistance] - help

first post: raihaniqbal wrote: Hi,Firstly, I would like to thank the team for such a great tool bu...

latest post: johndiss wrote: Hi, the unit is variable - it is whatever unit the data is usually ...

InvalidCastExceptions on all queries using the latest Build

first post: Blackhawk_andrewr wrote: Hi, I have been using V1.1 for the last year and have built the new...

latest post: johndiss wrote: Hi Blackhawk_andrewr - the data type of the oid column should now b...